Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beautiful













Beautiful

Beautiful, delicious, joyous
my yearning swells my heart
baths me in a swath of light, flight and love
one
the one
the oneness
the onenessity
vibrating vibration, sending out the splashing
my turbulence
needs the corporal self
needs human warmth
galaxies of wonder
dimensions of bliss
energies dancing without form
the light so light, light, so light
I measured up,
I stepped up,
I offered my out stretched heart
I opened up,
I trusted up,
I believed
in this magnificent fountain
in the warmth of the sun radiating
in the pleasure of loving freely
send it out, pass it around, don't keep it for yourself
bath in it
ride the waves
trust like the wind
have faith like the rain
endure like the horizon
primed for it
an opus to the divine
the eternal swelling of the infinite
galactic, noble, gracious
beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment